Feedzilla

Monday, January 11, 2010

MUSTAFA KAMAL APOLOGIES FOR COMMENTS IN LIVE BEEPER

City Nazim Syed Mustafa Kamal has apologized to his supporters especially all those who may have felt offended by his comments during a recent interview (live beeper) on a private TV Channel.

In a statement Nazim Karachi said that at the time of receiving the query he was busy in the rehabilitation of affected traders and the concerned anchor had asked such a question on that any human would have got sentimental. However, the post which I hold demands me that I should have more patience and endurance. Therefore I apologize to all my Pakistani brethren and sisters who could have felt offended by my words.

Meanwhile, City Nazim Syed Mustafa Kamal has praised the efforts of federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik for bringing improvement in the present condition and maintaining peace in Karachi. He also expressed hope that his efforts would bring about improvement in the law and order condition in Karachi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, let me know without any hesitation.