Feedzilla

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Chinese Ambassador confident to overcome COVID-19 challenges in Pakistan

By Masood Sattar Khan
(Pakistan News & Features Services)

The Chinese Ambassador in Pakistan, Yao Jing, while extending greetings for the holy month of Ramadan, expressed the confidence that the Pakistani people will overcome the challenges posed by coronavirus (COVID-19). 

“As the holy month of Ramadan has begun, my dear Pakistani brothers and sisters I wish you Ramadan Mubarak,” Ambassador Yao Jing remarked. He said that the Chinese government and its people have extended all possible assistance to the government and people of Pakistan to overcome the challenges of coronavirus. 

Several Chinese medical teams along with doctors and nurses have been working round the clock for containing this virus for the past few weeks. 

“I pay my tributes to the sacrifices and efforts made by the Pakistani government and the people in fighting the virus. At this critical moment, I believe under the able leadership of Prime Minister Imran Khan and the government of Pakistan as well as its nation will finally overcome this challenge,” he hoped. 

“I would like to once again present my sincere best wishes to whole Pakistani nation for a safe and happy holy month of Ramadan,” the Ambassador wished.